Sunday, January 02, 2005

Back to Square One


Sometimes, bad things happen.

Volcanoes explode, Tidal waves kill countries

Your best friend accidentally deletes your entire blog the day before you were going to print all of it out.

But come on, worse things have happened.

I think.

It's already turning out to be a not so good 2005.
I have already almost lost my job, and had my entire timeline of my life for the last few months erased.

It does scare me that I am mourning the loss of my blog like the loss of a dear friend.
but maybe that is because that was exactly what it was.

But I am going to suck it up, know that I had a blast with my writings. and we are going to all take a deep breath, sit down, and

start over.

Because that really is the only thing that we can do at this point.
And from now on, I'm making a copy of everything.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. I love you.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home