Wednesday, October 29, 2008

On The Road To Find Out



It's one of those moments where you meet someone, and your life flashes before your eyes.

I've had this once in my life with the often stated Lovely, and the thought of another conundrum has not scared me so much as placed me in my chair for a good portion of the evening,

thinking.

Lovely has followed such a winded timeline, that I forgot what it feels like to be at the beginning again.

I'm not sure if I am starting on another unearthly realism, or simply looking at my own reflection.

But the first time I felt the waves of Lovely's voice reach me, I saw myself old and content.

And I've felt that again with the Paradox. These types of roads always seem to follow a line of gender eradication and revaluation of where my life will lead.

But here again I sit, pensively biting the backs of my crossed hands with the elbows on the desk.

This is a different world.

The Paradox has no idea. But then again, you don't have those kinds of moments with just one side of the wall.

I suppose I will just sit here for the remainder of this thought, and wake up in the morning to find my daily life back again.

The road is there though, and I can always take time for a walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home