Tuesday, February 06, 2007

In Spite of Ourselves



Something seems to be astir.
Canon has given me free reign once again to irritate those with my lens. Driving back with Mr. All Around today, I snapped a photo of him at the stoplight. Something happens when you absently take a photo and realise it has captured a moment.
Life in that car seemed so carefree. Life subsisted on paper pirate hats and high school play auditions. Tonight, on a break from the barrage of English essays forcefully being ripped from my fingertips, I switched on the silver machine to review the day. That picture stopped me with a grin.

I sometimes feel like I'm wondering through the halls of middle school. It's such a lighthearted and warm connection with All Around. Many days I find myself holding on to him as I laugh my head off.
I find myself much more carefree, although I'll admit that I'm always slightly paranoid that All Around will call it off.

However, when I look at moments like a paper hatted grin, Life seems to take care of itself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is beautiful:)
so is you!!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home