Sunday, January 02, 2005

Send me your flowers, of your December


mazzy star is right.

they say every man goes blind in his heart they say everybody steals somebody's heart away.

In one month exactly, I will be sitting down to write myself a letter. To sum up 365 days in 2 pages. My new friends, my lost old ones. The tears, the lessons, the memories. It's a heavy experience, summarizing a year in your life on paper. It's a scary experience to actually read it. these letters are for another time. An older me. I am saving them. One for each year of my life, to be written the day before my birthday, so that I can fully cherish and come to terms with another year that has abandoned me.

sometimes I wish I could just stop time, and think. Wonder about all of it. About him, people I have met, those I will meet, and those I might meet if I am lucky. it's funny where the rainbow always ends up. for now, peace love and respect

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Years don't abondon you. They just get lost behind. And I know I left and I am already almost two years behind you. But I will never abondon you. You will always be my past, present, and future. All in all Grace, I hope you have had a great life. And I hope you will have an awesome future. You have so much potential. I love you.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home