Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Coyote Reveries


As usual, exhaustion has set in.

But this time, it brings a nostalgic blur of happy fatigue.

Most free hours have chosen to remain at school these days. I should be nervous about the play. I've put my all into it. This is my last chance here to place my neck on the stained boards.

I can't wait. Even practices have become an element to look forward to.

I have no idea if I can act. But tonight, I stopped worrying about it for the first time, and the lines consumed me.

And so here I sit, enjoying the pathway the shuffle has chosen to take. The old curiosity and I have struck up a conversation. You can't see the tape holding our friendship back together if you don't scour the days. It took a while, but I'm glad the past has been erased.
Mr. All Around still serves as the daily exhale between 3 and 4 o clock. He seems pointed towards the hills, but I hate how he feels he is settling. He will make wherever he goes his own play list. There's a reason he is the all around kind of guy. He's got it, even if he hasn't realised it yet.
The old Fourth president has no idea what its missing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs.Bristow was telling us today how great your fighting scene with Anne Marie is
I'm excited about seeing the play

-Julie

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home