Monday, January 17, 2005

Know your enemy


for all of those wonderful people who call my fellow liberals and I unpatriotic for not supporting this president, I found a small way that you can show President Bush your gratitude for all the things he has done to this country.


I,______________, do solemnly swear to worship and adore my leader, George W. Bush. By this swearing I promise to forfeit all future rights to dissention. I promise to support without question, all policies adopted by my leader. I further assert that any statements made by said leader are true and accurate beyond reproach. It is no longer in my best interest or, in the best interest of my fellow devotees, to question why certain actions of the government are necessary. As a devotee, I should just accept that my leader knows what's best for me.

Finally, thank you leader. Thank you for allowing me the right to sign over all my civil rights. I know that with you, and only you, I am safe from all foes who seek to do harm to the country you so graciously and benevolently allow me to live in.

God Bless You Leader! My life is for you!

Signed, ___________________

Place blood offering here:

I am George W. Bush and I approve this loyalty oath!

2 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Bush should die.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Reverse_Vampyr said...

Hrmm, how tolerant.

Not everyone who supports the President agrees with everything he says or does. I happen to believe he was the better choice in the recent election, but I'm far from being a Kool-Aid-drinking goose-stepper.

Anyhow, I enjoy your blog, just wanted to say hi.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home