Sunday, January 02, 2005

Two birds with one stone


Something about Christmas always makes me think more clearly. Something about Christmas always makes me find new loves.

He sat in my fifth period all of this year. My liberal yells probably scared him. He had long blond hair, the kind that makes you know he's watching you, but you can't tell what color his eyes are. Fifth period did not fit in with William. He stood out, and it drew me towards him.

The last week before break, something happened. I'm not exactly sure when, I'm not exactly sure how. But walking to 6th period on Friday with his number screaming in my pocket, I was well aware of how funny life can be.

And he called.

And we went to a movie and it was so nice. Because it was funny. And popcorn got spilled all over me. And he was embarrassed. And I laughed. And we hung out again. And again. And I woke up this morning, pressed my nose to my shoulder, and smelled his house. It is so weird having Lovely home and William here. It spun the game wheel, and moved my priorities around. It allowed me to bond with Lovely in a soul deep friend way, and make a new amazing friend and more in William. And sometimes even, he starts to look like the mad scientist that I see in myself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And finally a picture! How are things with him? I love you.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home