Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Back to Center



Somedays, I get back to this wonderful finger worn palate and I try to remember how I used to blog. I try to remember what is important. And I think of Tony Pierce. Specifically, one now famous post which led to a book which led to me secretly reading his blog day after day after day.

Well, I used to. I missed a few days, and then I missed a few more. It turned into confession. I had missed so much, I felt guilty to look back. I was the disgruntled jazz player afraid to look under his bed for that dusty betrayed brass lover.

So today, I looked up how to blog, just to refresh myself. And oh did it. It called me out on about 4 or 5 different things.

So, yes, he's famous. And, yes, I have been scared to hit that once familiar bookmark because I felt I had missed too much. But that is what he is. A lot.

And that makes up for when we give out so little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home