Sunday, January 02, 2005

Ruin my November


The absolute worst day to commit suicide has got to be veteran's day.

Think about it. The very day reserved for honor and selflessness Used to commit an act that screams a selfish color in the eyes of society. My stepmom never was very good at realizing things like that. Then again, it probably doesn't matter what day it is when you are staring down the barrel of a gun.

It screwed me up for a while. But that is normal. She was like my mom. Only super dysfunctional. After she died my dad spiraled out of my life. And the unfailing image of that wonderful crazy redheaded woman I had loved unconditionally because to tarnish as I found out more about how she was. That was five years ago. And I have accepted it. She was desperate, it is what happens. She seems more of an idea than a person to me now. The very idea that I try to bury under the excuses that she was depressed and psycho and a crazy person altogether.

But one day a year, I have to stop and remember the nights she used to dance around the house with me, her wild long red hair flashing around her anorexic limbs. She was so messed up. But she taught me such good things. I learned how to come out of my shell. And to deal with being embarrassed. She was a loud, wonderful, beautiful, horrible, crazy trainwreck waiting to happen. I am glad that I had the chance to meet her as she flew by. And I miss you Teresa.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful advice. Although I did not find admin jobs as a custom directmatch to your internet site, I did however enjoy the matching fun IM from other posts. www.directmatch4free.com
Thanks again for your friends!

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the technology jobs are endless. Maybe I will have a better directmatch searching for human resources
since my keyword "customer care jobs" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful advice. Although I did not find admin jobs as a custom directmatch to your internet site, I did however enjoy the matching fun IM from other posts. www.directmatch4free.com
Thanks again for your friends!

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey international friends! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the dating service maybe endless. Maybe I will have a better keyword, searching for match maker since my keyword "instant" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey international friends! Cool site! The customer support seems good and the dating service maybe endless. Maybe I will have a better keyword, searching for match maker since my keyword "instant" did not fit as intended.
Glad I found you! Keep on keepin on!

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John, hope all is well with your" legal jobs" search.
Maybe you can find looking for "careers" at www.directmatch4free.com
Just make sure you come back to this site to let us know how you are doing!

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful advice. Although I did not find admin jobs as a custom directmatch to your internet site, I did however enjoy the matching fun IM from other posts. www.directmatch4free.com
Thanks again for your friends!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home