Tuesday, February 01, 2005

La maison de mes rêves


I know that most of my posts have been about the same thing lately. And I know that I am very personal on this site. Very.

But after a long day of school and work, when I stumble through the doors in those high heels that have glued themselves to my feet

I find myself slunching into this old chair, holding onto the keyboard like I was lighting my last match. This is my form of letting go.

These are my self inflicted scars.

Maybe I scare you. Perhaps you are not used to stumbling on such a personal verification of life.
But that is where we should all take one big step out of that mother fucking box.

By being so personal, I become impersonal. I am one short story board to read in between Chokey Chicken and Tony Pierce

I have come to love this blog. In a few short months, it has helped me more than any medicine ever could. It's how I can get the things out that I can't quite say to my friends the right way. It is how I show the mad scientist that I am completely crazy about him, and about how scared I am that I am crazy about him.


For the right price, I can't get everything.

but that's okay, because most of the things I want, I can get for free.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grace,
The other one would not let me post a comment on it. What is with this "I wish he wouldn't read this, because he's just going to be angry with me." You know I would never get mad at you because you think or feel a certain way. And you know that all you would have to do is ask me ( a whip cracks...) to stop reading and you know that I would stop. Well Grace I like this post other than the above section. I will never get sick of you Grace, you are too amazing. However I am very sorry for getting you sick in the first place. I am trrible at replying to your post sorry i like to talk more than I love to write it is much easier to get you point across.
William

10:01 PM  
Blogger deahsella said...

Grace, it's 6:45 a.m. here where I am, at work, and this is usually when I check up on blogs from the night before...
Your last two lines of this post *literally* just brought tears to my eyes. You're right about that, and also about how therapeutic writing can be. Even more so when it's this public. Don't ever stop.

You're one lucky guy, William. But somehow I think you know that already. :-)

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home